At Ubuntu Village, we know how important it is to give back to the community, especially when times are tough. Funds during economic downturns, when people need help the most, become even more crucial to support those who otherwise would not have enough food or clothing to get them through the hard times because of an economic downturn.
FOOD & CLOTHING
All funds donated are given to assigned persons without a fee, other than service fees from networks such as Meta/Facebook, PayPal, or MoneyGram used to process the benefits.
8 Ways That Our Donations Will Work
1. All donations go to those in need.
2. We buy and donate food and clothing.
3. We help with retraining.
4. We provide emergency assistance.
5. We help with education and training.
6. We provide crisis management assistance.
7. We help with medical bills and expenses.
8. We give scholarships to children who are unable to afford an education.
What We Have Done – Voices
Donations for emergencies
[…] monthlyDonate yearly What We Do With Funds What We Have […]