Raising your vibrations is more than just lowering your stress level. By increasing the vibrational frequency of your being, you can have healthier, longer, and more fulfilling life experiences, plus you’ll be doing your part to help our planet thrive, and its wildlife co-exist as well! Here are eight simple tips to help you raise your vibrations, both in your home and in the world around you!
1. Get in touch with nature
1. Get outside and get active. 2. Invite wildlife into your garden by planting native plants that provide food and habitat for them. 3. Reduce your carbon footprint by eating local and seasonal produce, composting, growing food not lawns, and using no chemicals in your yard or garden. 4. and 5. Plant trees.
2. Connect with animals
When we coexist with animals, we must be mindful of their habitat. Animals have the instinct to protect themselves and their territory from humans. One way that you can raise your vibration and coexist with wildlife is by planting trees for them – not only will this help them find shade in the summer, but it will also provide shelter in the winter.
3. Grow your own food
Grow your own food. Growing your own food is the most efficient way of reducing your carbon imprint and sending less money to corporations that do not have your best interests in mind. Plus, it’s a great way to reconnect with nature and co-exist with wildlife. It also helps you gain more control over what you eat, rather than letting others dictate what you should put into your body.
4. Reduce your carbon footprint
Planting trees can reduce your carbon footprint, but it’s not the only thing you can do. What else can I do? Look for energy-efficient appliances and use eco-friendly products that are non-toxic, biodegradable, and plant-based. For example, eco laundry detergents and dish soaps will be healthier for you, as well as our planet. Use sustainable transportation like bicycles or public transit when possible.
5. Use natural products
Some natural products that I use for my family are aloe vera, lavender oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil. I make my own cleaners using baking soda and white vinegar or lemon juice most times. I also buy earth-friendly products when possible. If you’re not sure if a product is earth-friendly, read the ingredients on the back of the bottle, and look for these words: plant-derived, plant-based, biodegradable, cruelty-free (no animal testing), GMO-free (genetically modified organisms)
6. Plant trees
1. Plant trees around your home and property. Trees provide shade and beauty, as well as offer habitat for wildlife. Some types of trees also produce fruit or nuts that can be harvested and eaten, which is a fun family activity!
2. Purchase tree seedlings from a reputable seller if you don’t want to start from scratch. Tree nurseries often sell seeds in bulk, which can be cheaper than buying them one at a time. They might not have the type of tree you’re looking for, but there are usually plenty of other varieties to choose from.
3. Look up different species of trees that are native to your area on the internet before deciding on a specific type to plant so you know what they look like when they grow up and what animals might inhabit them.
7. Connect with likeminded people
It’s easy to feel powerless in the face of the environmental crisis we’re currently facing. But it’s important not to forget that every action has an effect, no matter how small. We can all do our part by raising our vibrations and coexisting peacefully with wildlife, growing food, not lawns, reducing our carbon imprint, using natural fixes always, and remembering crop diversity is healthy for the soil when appropriately utilized.
8. Laugh often
There are so many benefits to laughing often! Laughter can lower stress, reduce physical pain, improve your immune system, and even help you live longer. Even better, laughter is free and doesn’t require any special equipment or training. All you need is a sense of humor and the willingness to laugh at yourself occasionally. –MM
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount:
Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank you. All monies received will be used to help our programs’ neediest.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonateDonate